ASK THE EXPERTS
AT JENNINGS MOTOR GROUP
FREE General Car Care & Maintenance Advice from Jennings
There are some simple steps you can take each week to maintain and care for your car:
- Check and top up fluid levels regularly
- Check tyre pressure
- Check for correct operation of brakes
- Clean and check for correct operation of lights (remember warning lights)
Your Specific Car Care Query
If you have a specific maintenance query about your car please use our maintenance question form below. To view the answers to previous queries, sent in by other site users, please select a topic from below.
(3) Driving Abroad
(1) Driving Test
(6) Tyres & Wheels
CAR CARE QUESTION
LATEST NEW CAR OFFERS
FROM JENNINGS MOTOR GROUP
Ford Galaxy Zetec 1.5 EcoBoost (160PS) 5dr
Saving £4,200 against RRP
Mazda CX-3 2.0 120ps 2WD SE-L Nav
3.9% APR PCP WITH £1500 DEPOSIT CONTRIBUTION*
Ford Mondeo ST-Line 2.0 TDCi (150PS) 5dr
Saving £1,150 against RRP
Kia Stonic 1.0 T-Gdi First Edition 5dr
Only £18695 Saving £1000 Against RRP
Ford Focus Zetec Edition 1.0 (100PS) Ecoboost 5dr
Saving £3,340 against RRP
Ford Mondeo Vignale 2.0 TDCi (150PS) 5 Door
Save £2,050 against RRP
Do You Know Your Owners Responsibilities?
Requirements to ensure you do not invalidate your manufacturers warranty.
At Jennings we take care of our customers to ensure all owners responsibilities and guidelines are taken care of by us so our customers never need to worry.
According To Every Ford Owners Manual
- Ensure you present your vehicle to Ford Approved Dealer for any Warranty repair as soon as possible after a defect is noticed. This will minimize the nature of repair required.
- As the North East's Largest Ford Approved Dealer Group Jennings ensure your Warranty and Service requests are carried out meticulously by abiding to Fords high Standards.
- Ensure your vehicle is serviced using Genuine Ford Branded Parts and Fluids or, parts and fluids that match the quality of genuine Ford branded parts.
- As an Approved Ford Dealer Group Jennings ensure all Parts we use are Ford branded. This will guarantee the validity of your Ford Warranty.
- Ensure that the maintenance record in this booklet is completed and receipts are retained as evidence that the vehicle has been serviced at the correct intervals, in line with Ford service Schedules, using the correct parts and fluids.
- Jennings Ford keep computer records of every customer that visits any branch in the group. This ensures that evidence your vehicle was correctly serviced is available at any time you require.
- We are only responsible for work carried out by Jennings dealerships.