ASK THE EXPERTS
AT JENNINGS MOTOR GROUP
FREE General Car Care & Maintenance Advice from Jennings
There are some simple steps you can take each week to maintain and care for your car:
- Check and top up fluid levels regularly
- Check tyre pressure
- Check for correct operation of brakes
- Clean and check for correct operation of lights (remember warning lights)
Your Specific Car Care Query
If you have a specific maintenance query about your car please use our maintenance question form below. To view the answers to previous queries, sent in by other site users, please select a topic from below.
(3) Driving Abroad
(1) Driving Test
(6) Tyres & Wheels
CAR CARE QUESTION
LATEST NEW CAR OFFERS
FROM JENNINGS MOTOR GROUP
Mitsubishi Shogun SG2 5dr 3.2Di-Dc Auto LWB
£32944 - £2000 Deposit Allowance
Ford S-MAX Vignale 2.0 TDCi (180PS) 6 Speed Manual
Available to order now from £34,145
Ford Mondeo Vignale 2.0 TDCi (180PS) 4Door
Mondeo Vignale Range Now Available to Order from £29,745
Ford Edge Titanium 2.0TDCi Duratorq (180PS) 4WD
Save £1,800 against RRP
SEAT Toledo 1.2 Tsi Style 110ps
£16945 and £3250 Deposit contribution when financed with SEAT Solutions
Mitsubishi L200 Barbarian DI-D 4WD Automatic
£31123- £2000 Deposit Allowance
Do You Know Your Owners Responsibilities?
Requirements to ensure you do not invalidate your manufacturers warranty.
At Jennings we take care of our customers to ensure all owners responsibilities and guidelines are taken care of by us so our customers never need to worry.
According To Every Ford Owners Manual
- Ensure you present your vehicle to Ford Approved Dealer for any Warranty repair as soon as possible after a defect is noticed. This will minimize the nature of repair required.
- As the North East's Largest Ford Approved Dealer Group Jennings ensure your Warranty and Service requests are carried out meticulously by abiding to Fords high Standards.
- Ensure your vehicle is serviced using Genuine Ford Branded Parts and Fluids or, parts and fluids that match the quality of genuine Ford branded parts.
- As an Approved Ford Dealer Group Jennings ensure all Parts we use are Ford branded. This will guarantee the validity of your Ford Warranty.
- Ensure that the maintenance record in this booklet is completed and receipts are retained as evidence that the vehicle has been serviced at the correct intervals, in line with Ford service Schedules, using the correct parts and fluids.
- Jennings Ford keep computer records of every customer that visits any branch in the group. This ensures that evidence your vehicle was correctly serviced is available at any time you require.
- We are only responsible for work carried out by Jennings dealerships.
Using voice recognition, Ford Sync allows you to control your favourite music and make hands free calls whilst driving. Sync is available on many new Ford models. Online Guides are available to help you familiarise yourself with the system. View more on Ford Sync.